Monday, February 20, 2012

Oscar Week!

Hey all!!

I hope I am not the only one with Oscar fever!!  This weekend cannot come soon enough!!  Check out all of the nominations at http://oscar.go.com/nominees and give me all of your opinions!!  I actually haven't watched that many of the movies nominated for best picture, so I need to catch up!!  I have seen The Help and The Artist and loved them both!!  As for my pick of the two, I vote for The Help.  It has a more controversial story line that seems to be a favorite of the Oscars.  However, poles are showing The Artist as the winner!!  Either way I would be happy, I am in love with both movies!

And don't forget red carpet interviews!!  I love award season because it always makes me want to wear pretty dresses.  My pick for best dressed at the Grammy's were Carrie Underwood and Jessie J.--gorgeous!!


LOVE THEM BOTH!!!

The most popular votes for best dressed seemed to be Rihanna and Fergie.  I for one LOVED Rihanna's dress, but not her hair or really the shoes.  Fergie's dress was a FANTASTIC color but, I am not a fan of the big black granny panties, it ruined a perfectly good dress.  I would have liked to see it with a nude lining. 



I can't wait to see what's in store for us at the Oscars!!

What do you think??  Who will be best dressed at the upcoming Oscars and who will show up in a surprise??  Any recommendations for favorite nominated film??  I am ALWAYS looking for a good movie :)

Happy Oscar week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you all and appreciate your feedback!! Feel free to comment on any of my posts or give me suggestions or requests for new posts!!