Monday, February 27, 2012

OSCARS!!!

Hello everyone!!  I hope you all enjoyed the fashions and films at the Oscars!!

There is a listing of all the winners at oscar.go.com  I was surprised at all the awards Hugo received, I've never seen the movie but I definitely will after everything they won!



The Artist for best film was not a surprise, but also not really as satisfying as I would have hoped.  However, I was so happy that Jean Dujardin won best actor!!


I was also SO excited Octavia Spencer won for best supporting!!  The Help is such fantastic movie and she did such a great job, she looked gorgeous, and her speech was ADORABLE.





My best dressed??

Mila Jovovich in Ellie Saab....love it ALL!!  I am a sucker for old fashion glam hair and make up and she executes it flawlessly.  Her skin tone looks fantastic with this shimmery cream color and those EYES-jealous!!


I also loved Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen!  This is a hard color combo to pull off and she looks AMAZING!!  Her hair is fantastic too, I wish I could be a red-head!!  Flawless!



Both best dressed ladies were definitely a surprise for me.  What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you all and appreciate your feedback!! Feel free to comment on any of my posts or give me suggestions or requests for new posts!!